Monday, February 22, 2010

Free Time

Having free time is something I am not used to, especially after last semester. It is almost 4 o' clock in the evening, and I still have another hour before I have a staff meeting. What do I do?

I have a little bit of homework which I will take care of later tonight (or tomorrow). I seem to work better when under the stress and pressure of a deadline. The night before is often when I do my best work. So I can write the paper tonight or tomorrow. Puedo estudiar mi espanol, y es posible que yo estara. <--- Well, I am not 100 percent sure that is correct but is supposed to mean: "I can study my Spanish, and it is possible that I will." I know there are some accents and things like that missing. Then there is photojournalism. I should probably write some emails. But all of that is so quick that I will do it in a few hours.

That leaves me with an hour of pretty much nothing to do. On the bright side it gives me time to write a new blog. But all of my friends are busy. Some are in class. Some are at work. If I go in the cafeteria I will end up eating something which I don't need.

It is just something I am not used to having. I am thankful for it. It is a luxury I did not have last semester when I was in class for 21 hours per week on top of newspaper staff.

And even more rare is the fact I have free time on a Monday afternoon. It is one of those days the planets must have aligned or something. One of my classes let out early so I was able to get some stuff done between it and my next class that I would normally be doing right now.

It is a rare time that college students have this much free time. I shall enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)