Friday, November 2, 2007

Getting started

Alright. This is my first blog on this website and I hope to have many more. I will discuss different things going on my life, around the Arkansas State Campus, the state, the country and other issues that I feel strongly about. Most of the blogs will be posted at shoutlife.com as well.

My name is Todd Fogle. I am an undergraduate student at Arkansas State University pursuing my degree in journalism. I am from Conway, Arkansas. Some of my hobbies include camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, swimming, hanging with my friends, playing video games, watching movies, and writing.

This is a super quick introduction so if you want to know anything else about me, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)