Monday, November 23, 2009

Fall Break

It is official: fall break has begun. The sad thing is, as a college student the only break is at Christmas break and summer break.

Though I am out in the woods again, I had to bring homework with me. I am actually hunting from the front steps of the cabin right now. The gun is laying beside me, and leaves fall all around me. I have to charge the electronics in the vehicle because there is no running water or electricity. I am connected to the internet through my Dad's cell phone.

Occasionally I will look up for the unlikely chance a deer will walk out down the road from me. In the meantime, I sit here typing away at this blog and looking up information for my final projects.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. There is tons to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)