Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break

This is by far one of my favorite breaks of the school year. Its warm, for the most part anyway. This year I spent the first part with my Mom and step dad in Sheridan. My niece and nephew also stayed with them.


We went to the Museum of Discovery in Little Rock, Heifer International, and the Old Mill on Monday. Tuesday we spent the day in burns park. I introduced my niece and nephew to Geocaching Monday and so we found about seven in Burns Park on Tuesday. It was nice to get out caching again-- I have missed it during all the cold weather.

Today I had to come to Conway for a Dentist appointment (and a disappointment on the way). Honestly, I would have preferred staying in Sheridan the whole week. But, on the way I stopped at a truck stop to find a cache. I sunk in mud and I think I got cut by every thorn in the woods. Unfortunately, I never found the Geocache and did not have time to try the second.

Now I am at Somethings Brewing hanging out with a friend and still procrastinating homework. I really would prefer to go back to Sheridan. I don't want to be in Conway. I don't want to do homework. And I don't want to go back to classes on Monday.

I hope everyone is having a great spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)