Thursday, August 26, 2010

En espanol con Ingles

Bueno, este semestre tengo quince horas de espanol! Cuando salgo la clase, quiero hablar en espanol. Ya ha venido cerca a hablando con los trabajadores en la cafeteria en espanol. Es un semestre muy dificil. Con las clases de espanol tengo un curso en las relaciones publicas en el Internet.

[Well, this semester I have fifteen hours of Spanish! When I leave class, I want to speak in Spanish. I have already come close to speaking with the workers in the cafeteria in Spanish. It is a difficult semester. With the Spanish classes I have a course in public relations online.]

Los dos dias principios, estudie con un amigo y companero de los clases en la biblioteca. Anoche, no podria concentrar. Pero, finalmente, a las tres en la madruga, termine la pelicula "Los Diarios Motocicletas," para mi clase de conversacion.

[The first two days, I studied con a friend and classmate in the library. Last night, I wasn't able to concentrate. But finally, at three in the morning, I finished the movie, "Motorcycle Diaries," for my conversation class.]

En el termino del semestre, quiero hablar espanol muy bien. Tengo que esperar para ver.

[At the end of the semester, I want to speak Spanish very good. I have to wait and see.]

-----
Se la gramatica problamente es horible. Lo Calificuen en un comentario si quieren.

[I know the grammar is probably horrible. Correct it en a comment if you want.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)