Monday, April 11, 2011

Patience is a virtue...I'm still waiting

I recently applied for two internships, one through the Arkansas Newspaper Association and the other at Heifer International. I am qualified for both internships. Both internships are paid. Both internships have their advantages and disadvantages. Both will be great opportunities.

This summer I have to work. At the same time I can't go straight into a great job. In September I will leave for a year and go to Spain for an teaching internship there.

The ANA internship could be anywhere in the state and will pay around $3,000. The Heifer International internship is also in communications. I know it is in Little Rock. It would probably pay about $2,500. It is also a company I would love to work for in the future. I love their mission.

The problem with all of this: I hate waiting. I don't know if I will get either internship. I don't know who will notify me first. I don't know if I should go ahead and start looking for other jobs in the meantime. I don't know if I should just continue to wait patiently and hope for the best.

I guess I just have to wait to decide. That kind of sounds like procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)