Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Worst Holiday Ever


I have to say Halloween was a pretty interesting one. Rather than spooky ghost stories, I got to walk through some ancient historical sites. I would blog more about it but unfortunately I am not in the mood.  I will leave it at I went to Salisbury, England and saw Stonehenge and Old Serum ruins.  I got back to London, had dinner with a friend, and then back to my hotel. 

At the hotel I found my passport had gone missing. I have no clue where it might be. I have called every police department I could think of, and have an appointment with the U.S. Embassy tomorrow morning at 7:45 a.m. My flight to Spain leaves around 8 am on Thursday morning (if everything goes well). 

I would have enjoyed England if it had not been for this. Now I don’t know what is in store even for Spain. My Visa was in that passport. All of my records for the program in Spain are under that passport number. It will no longer be valid. So, if the NIE isn’t enough or I am unable to get it without having the original visa with me, it will be audios Espana. If I am able to get it, I may be reconsidering traveling anywhere, ever, during the remainder of the program. 

*Sigh* and I had a pretty nice idea for a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)