Monday, January 9, 2012

Flying

One career path I can say I am glad I did not pursue now is that of an airline pilot. The more I fly the less I like it. Neither flight coming back to Spain was enjoyable. The first one was probably the worst overall. But the second one, being crowded and long made it pretty poor as well. Not to mention I was leaving my family again; that was even harder the second time. This time I know I won't be returning home before May at the earliest.

I knew before going home for Christmas I was homesick and I missed my family. After enjoying the two weeks at home with them, coming back was really hard and I miss them even more.

As far as the flying and traveling itself goes though there was a lot of turbulence on the first flight during take off and landing. Then when we landed at LGA it seemed really fast, especially when we were at the end of the runway looking at water and still moving. Take off from JFK was a little rough but landing in Madrid was fine. We arrived two hours early and I made it back to Huelva by 4 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)