Thursday, January 19, 2012

Politics

Usually there's nothing really going on that affects me enough to care to write a senator or representative. Little did I know one of those issues would be arising while I was over seas. Yesterday I was able to write Representative Ross along with encouraging other friends on Facebook to write their senator and/or representatives, especially those in the Little Rock area whose representative was a co-sponsor of the SOPA act.

It was nice to be involved. But even more, I saw a lot of people on Facebook getting involved, writing their congressmen/women, and raising awareness. It was nice to see so many people being involved in the political process. I have seen that both Boozman and Griffin have removed their names from the respective bills and said they will vote against them. Hopefully we see that through, and hopefully with all of the letters nationwide the bill/resolution will not pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)