Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crowley's Ridge Regional Library

There is just so much happening that it is hard to decide what to write about. I guess I will write a little about today though.

Right now I am at the Crowley's Ridge Regional Library. You may wonder why I would be here when there is a large library right on campus. Well, it is just one of those days that I haven't been doing what always makes the most sense.

Actually, I went to the bank in downtown Jonesboro to deposit a check. I was on my way back to campus, heading towards the library and realized I had a small umbrella, a bag with my laptop, and would have a long walk from the parking spot to the library. Not a good combination.

Then I thought of places in Jonesboro I could go to study, and not have to risk frying my laptop. Then this place hit me. My freshman year I tried to get a library card. I had a copy of the form I filled out with teh Post Office for my box, my license and all, but it wasn't enough. I could not get a card. This time I had a piece of mail with me because I had gone to the bank.

I came in and was able to get a library card and then sit down and study. I have not done a lot of exploring or anything but what I have found so far is nice. They have tables scattered through the library, and even some chairs that look comfortable. It isn't the quietest environment, but thats OK. It isn't what I was looking for anyway. They obviously have wireless. Thinks in Jonseboro have been growing on me and I am beginning to feel more and more at home in Jonesboro. I really do like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)