Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Edge

Thanksgiving break is coming to a close, but that doesn't mean ASU has some of the main buildings open. The Union is closed. The library is closed. That made studying a little difficult until today.

Yesterday we tried to go to the park to study. It was too cold. I did manage to get my Public Relations assignment done but my hands were freezing by the end of it. Later I did everything but study.

Today we came to The Edge Coffee House. I am here every Wednesday for Tertulia but very rarely come on my own. But today it provided a nice environment to study. I bought a soda and a hot drink and spent four hours there. Nice environment. Nice beverages.

Unfortunately, tomorrow it is back to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)