Sunday, November 14, 2010

Meeting Goals

At the beginning of the week I set a few goals. Two of them were major goals that I really wanted to meet. On top of the daily homework assignments, I wanted to finish the introduction to a documentary I am working on for a class and I wanted to start studying for a final.

I was happy to meet these goals today. I think by setting the goals it pushed me to actually work on some of these extensive projects rather than the typical procrastination. I have found that actually putting work into something instead of waiting until the day before, has really paid off this semester, whether it is a paper or presentation. I have tried to do homework on the day it is assigned, and that is yet another goal I have met fairly well. This semester has been far less stressful when I don't procrastinate so much.

Goals really do help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)