Friday, May 7, 2010

Summer Move-Out

I thought I hated packing everything in my dorm and moving it to my car. That is fun compared to the unpacking it from the car and trying to find a place to put everything over the summer. Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal. But this year I have an internship in Washington, DC. I have to go through everything and gather the things I will have to have while there.

I took a lot of stuff to my room. I have sorted that out. But there is still a lot of stuff to go through, and some stuff I still don't know where to put it. As many college students know, when we go to college our family takes over what used to be our bedrooms. My closet is full of my dad's girlfriend's clothes. Along with multiple shelves she has in there stacked to the ceiling. I have a little bit of room under my bed. The rest has to be put in the storeroom outside, hung at my grandmothers, left in the middle of the floor or taken to the storage unit in Conway.

The good news, I am not as nervous about my internship. I look forward to it. But it seems like forever away too. It is about four weeks away. I guess that means I should look up some friends in Conway and Little Rock before going. Hopefully they will want to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)