Monday, May 9, 2011

First Day

Today was the first day of what I consider my working life. I am working full time as an intern at Heifer International in Little Rock. The first day was a little slow, but I look forward to seeing what I will get to do during my time there. I know that I am not directly affecting poor and hungry people but I am still helping in the bigger picture which is really cool.

In addition to the normal blogs, I am going to try to write some memories in the upcoming weeks. I may divide them by year-- freshman through senior. Some may have more than one post, others might be sweet. BUT it is very likely to be the weekend before I get any time. Even then, my time is going to be limited because I am still in the moving process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)