Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Encouragements

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of my friends, family, teachers and roomate who have encouraged me through this difficult transitioning time. It is really nice to read your facebook messages, emails, and instant messages.

As long as I don't have anything important to do like getting my VISA stuff taken care off I am generally OK now. The Visa still stresses me out but I will put it off until Monday when hopefully I can get some help. In the meantime I have decided that even if something goes wrong with the Visa, if I can afford to stay I will stay for the 90 days I can be here without a Visa. I will have to find new ways to use the language and be around it but hopefully whatever happens I will learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)