Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Leche - Milk

It is amazing how some things can be so different. I went to the market today and bought some things which were pretty much the same as in the United States. But some things are very different. For instance, the milk.

In the U.S. you can by 2%, whole, buttermilk, and who knows what other kinds. Here there are three main choices which are the equivalent of whole milk, half, and zero. But that isn't the only difference. We want to get the milk to the refrigerator as fast as possible in the U.S.A. Here, it sits on the shelves next to the cola without refrigeration.

I ended up buying sheeps milk just so I would have something to put on my cereal. It will be something new to me. And I went ahead and put it in the refrigerator because I like my milk cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about the topic or post!!! :)